CPRS Logo

CPRS Logo

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mountain Station Cemetery

Mountain Station Cemetery

Written By: Max Wagner

Near Wilburton, OK there is a cemetery called Mountain Station. It sits on a road that used to be an old mail route from the 1800's and possibly the early 1900's. For some time the cemetery has been a place where teenagers would party and try to summon the spirits for a small thrill. Mountain Station has its fair share of rumors and stories about a witch or witches being buried there. There is said to be a curse written on a witches grave stone and if anyone happens to read it, they will be cursed for the rest of their life. Another story I have heard is that anyone who walks the center of the cemetery from front to back and down it again will be cursed and die within the year. I have been to this cemetery maybe three times in my lifetime, including today. Supposedly there is also an old indian grave surrounded by a wall of stones towards the front of the cemetery. I have never been able to find the witches headstone or find any factual truth in these stories. So, am I a believer of these stories, well, the answer to that would be yes. I am the kind of person to try and find the facts to these stories considering I am a paranormal investigator and that is what I do. Maybe you can get the chance to visit the cemetery one day and have a story of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment